OH! SO SWEET
- 150 Citrus Extract
- 600 Citrus Extract
- 1000 Citrus Extract
- Reb-A/ Citrus Extract Blend 1000 (Granular)
Specification Sheet Curegel 150™
Curegel 150™ is a multi-functional protein hydrolysate used in a variety of meat, poultry and seafood products for flavor enhancement, texture, protein extraction and processing yields. It is particularly useful in added-value fresh/frozen meat products to reduce moisture exudates and inhibit ice crystallization in frozen foods. It allows manufacturers to increase yield, improve quality, and enjoy cost savings while improving flavor.
- Cold Water Soluble/Cold Gel Protein
- Water Binding Properties
- Reduces Moisture Exudates and Fat Oxidation
- Extends Shelf Life
- Enhances Flavor Profile
- Imparts Fat Mouthfeel/Texture
- Flavoring Category in Foods
- Clean Labeling – 100% Natural
- Fresh and Frozen Meat, Poultry and Seafood Products
- Emulsified/Injected/Ground/Irradiated Meat (including ground meat, sausage, franks, luncheon meat)
- Restructured Meat, Poultry and Seafood Products
- Reduced Fat and Fat-Free Meats
- White Meat (pork, poultry, fish, surimi)
- Ingredient/Spice Mixes or Blends
Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Hydrolyzed Gelatin(For Flavoring), and Sodium Phosphate
|Proteine||24% +/- 1%|
|Fat||2% +/- 1%|
|Moisture||2% +/- 1%|
|Phosphate||33% +/- 1%|
|Total Plate Count||<10,000 CFU/ gram|
SUGGESTED USE LEVEL
Packed in 3-ply paper bags with inner plastic layer.
50 lb. Bags (22.68 kg.)
In unopened bags product will have a shelf life of at least 12 months from date of production when stored at ambient temperature in a dry location out of sunlight.
FOB Mankato, MN, USA
Packed 40/50 lb. Bags per pallet – Total 2,000 lbs.
Orders less than 2,000 lbs. subject to a repallitization fee
Contact one of our account managers at 908-709-4045 or by email at email@example.com for additional information or to place an order. Additional information can also be found at our website www.arnhemgroup.com.