OH! SO SWEET
- 150 Citrus Extract
- 600 Citrus Extract
- 1000 Citrus Extract
- Reb-A/ Citrus Extract Blend 1000 (Granular)
Specification Sheet Flavex 95™
Flavex 95™ Hydrolyzed Gelatin (for flavor) is a novel class multi-functional protein approved by the FDA and USDA/FSIS for flavor related purposes in standard identity food systems. Its excellent water binding properties makes it suitable for use in a variety of fresh and processed meat, poultry and seafood products, and allows manufacturers to increase yield, improve quality, reduce fat, and enjoy cost savings.
- Outstanding Water Binding Capacity 40:1
- Excellent Emulsifying, and Binding Capability
- Mimics Fat
- Patented Liquid Cold Gel Encapsulation Improves Meat Texture and Mouthfeel While Protecting Delicate Flavors and Colors
- Reduces Moisture Loss, Storage Purge and Fat Oxidation
- Extends Shelf Life
- Enhances Flavor Profile
- Clean Labeling – 100% Natural
- Flavoring Category in Foods
- Fresh and Frozen Meat, Poultry and Seafood products
- Emulsified/Injected/Ground/Irradiated Meat (including ground meat, sausage, franks, luncheon meat)
- Restructured Meat, Poultry and Seafood Products
- Reduced Fat and Fat-Free Meats
- White Meat (pork, poultry, fish, surimi)
- Ingredient/Spice Mixes or Blends
Hydrolyzed Gelatin (For Flavoring)
|Proteine||91% +/- 3%|
|Fat||12% +/- 2%|
|Dry Matter||97% +/- 2%|
|Total Plate Count||<10,000 CFU/ gram|
SUGGESTED USE LEVEL
1% – 2%
Packed in 3-ply paper bags with inner plastic layer.
44 lb. Bags (20 kg.)
In unopened bags product will have a shelf life of at least 18 months from date of production when stored at ambient temperature in a dry location out of sunlight.
FOB Mankato, MN, USA
Packed 20/44 lb. Bags per pallet – Total 880 lbs.
Orders less than 880 lbs. subject to a repalletization fee.
Contact one of our account managers at 908-709-4045 or by email at email@example.com for additional information or to place an order. Additional information can also be found at our website www.arnhemgroup.com.